About Our School
The educational focus of the school is centered around the IB Learner Profile and an internationally focused, inquiry based, and challenging curriculum. It uses the following key components to develop the future leaders of tomorrow.
- High-quality curriculum materials are used to achieve the educational goal
2. Rigorous and interactive learning environment
3. Project-Based Learning [PBL]:
- Lessons based on open-ended driving question or challenge
- Essential content and skills
- Inquiry-based learning
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, collaboration, and various forms of communication
- Student voice and choice
- Teacher and student feedback
- Publicly presented product or performance
4. Character development and ethics instruction are strong components in the overall program of the School. Improving both the academic and emotional lives of students, helping them to become more confident individuals.
5. Using proven strategies, conducted by teachers, guidance counselors, parent education through orientation and PTSA meetings, assemblies, and daily morning announcements messages. Faculty and staff members dedicated to teaching principles, which are being emphasized into everyday interactions with students.
In order to support our staff and Board in implementing the best possible program, we have contracted with National Academic Educational Partners as the management company to assist with our school operations.