Teachers and administrators at Victory Charter School Tampa 6-12 understand and support the needs of gifted students and will strive to promote an atmosphere where students will have the opportunity to reach their full potential.
The gifted program will consist of the following:
- We will be reviewing each child’s EP to ensure that we will be addressing their Educational Plan Goals and Objectives while strengthening talents within the classroom.
- Gifted students will be grouped together when possible to learn and be challenged with their intellectual peers.
- We will be focusing on exciting individual and group STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) projects that coincide with student interest and individual EP Goals.
- Teachers will be utilizing Engineering is Elementary curriculum that promotes developing creativity, problem-solving skills, and critical thinking while setting high expectations for students.
- Exciting educational field trips will be part of our gifted program for all grade levels.
- Teachers will strive to embrace, inspire, and challenge gifted students on a daily basis within the classroom.